Thursday, 22 November 2012

Ripped Off

There's no doubt that as far as 'Life', I've been ripped off.

BIG TIME!

And the thing is - I'm not whinging about it . . . I just want to change it.

But how the fuck do I do that?

I've been channelling Mary Poppins, Pippy Longstockings & Anne Shirley all of my life. I have lived by the thought process of 'be positive' since - forever!

And to be honest with you - it's not making a single bit of bloody difference.

I've

  • educated myself, 
  • learnt to surround myself with only positive people
  • diregarded negative people
  • built myself a 'Teflon Suit'
  • learnt to budget & save
  • deflected bullies
  • been brave enough to love and be loved
  • encouraged connections with family
  • travelled
  • tried new things
  • been independent
  • been dependent
  • sought help
  • been on medication
  • been generous
  • joined community groups
  • played group sports
  • sought coaching
  • tried to be organised
  • been disorganised
  • learnt tolerance
  • taken up hobbies
  • been passionate
  • been caring
And do you know what?

I am
  • alone
  • poor
  • misunderstood
  • ignored
  • mistreated
See?!?

I have been ripped off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to comment on my little ol' blog?
Really?
Now that's pretty cool.
Thanks!